This class and this group project has been quite an interesting experience for me. Working in a group when you are miles apart presents some challenges and I was wondering how we were going to be successful.
Wendy volunteered to be the group leader and she set up the group wiki for us. We created a list of responsibilities and we each signed up for what we were interested in doing. We had a few ideas for topics and we agreed on healthy eating because one of our members, Ronald, had a strong personal connection.
I wrote the script, gave suggestions on images and recorded the narration. We each completed our particular task(s); posted it to the wiki page and we gave feedback on the page and through email. This process worked each week where we completed our individual tasks and gave feedback and made the necessary changes. My initial fears of distance group work were quickly alleviated once I saw how well we were able to work together. I think our PSA turned out very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment