In my first week of EDLD 5363 Multimedia Video Technology, I learned about telling a personal story through a digital format. It provided a few challenges for me; like figuring out what to write about, overcoming technical difficulties of my computer and finding time to complete everything during the first week of school for me and my children and my youngest being very sick and needing my constant attention.
Like the title of my digital story, I was able to "Keep Going".
I learned a lot with this assignment. Not just the physical process of making a video in PhotoStory or uploading it, but the "behind the scenes" activities that go into the production. I had to write a script and I had to do a storyboard to lay out what narration went with what image. I have a lot more to learn and practice to make my productions better, but this was a good starting experience.
My script and storyboard can be found on my wiki page: http://rmmathspot.wikispaces.com/EDLD+5363+Personal+Digital+Story
No comments:
Post a Comment